Production Worker/Meatcutters at McLean Beef, Inc. York, NE 68467
General worker in the production areas of McLean Beef. This includes, harvest floor activities, cooler carcass management, processing room activities, packaging room, smoker operations and loading/unloading of the finished freezer and cooler.
Wage per hour starting at $16.00 - Depends on experience and education.
prior butchery, 1 year (Preferred)
raw meat cutting, 1 year (Preferred)
retail meat cutting, 1 year (Preferred)
Must be physically able to lift up to 50 pounds;
Must be able to be on feet (standing and walking) for 6-8 hours a day.
This position is continually exposed to a cool environment and dampness. There is frequent noise from the saws, exposure to cleaning and solvents. This is a fast-paced work environment.
As a general worker you will be a team member involved in all activities in the plant production area that includes: harvest floor activities, cooler carcass management, processing room activities, packaging room, smoker operations and loading/unloading of the finished freezer and cooler.
Other role tasks include:
- ensure safety of yourself and your teammates
- follow all procedures and guidelines that maintain the food safety in our plant
- follow directions on the customers’ order form
- attend safety meetings
- strive to increase your skills to produce the highest quality product
- maintain the highest quality products that are offered for sale
- use PPE correctly when required
- proper use of equipment and tools
- maintain records as required
- cleaning of equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards
Apply Online: Production Worker ApplicationOr please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org