Beef & Pork Processing
McLean Beef is your full service butcher shop. We provide USDA Inspected & Custom Exempt processing of beef and pork. Producers please call 402-362-0055 to reserve your butcher date. Customers buying beef and pork from McLean Beef please reserve butcher through our Bulk Beef & Pork page.
Request online cutting instructions through DocuSign by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Cutting Instructions forms here:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cutting Instruction Deadlines: Cutting instructions need to be filled out and signed 7 days after slaughter by 5 P.M for beef. Pork cutting instructions must be completed by day of slaughter at 5 P.M.
- Failure to specify cutting instructions will result in the house cut for your animal (house cut specifications determined by production team, inquire for details).
- Cutting instructions may be completed online via Docusign or in-person. Cutting instruction document is final once turned in.
Payments: A deposit for slaughter is required when reserving a spot for bulk online.
- A credit card or blank check will be kept on file for each order to avoid delinquent payment.
- If you are selling an animal to other people, you assume the risk of delinquent payment and we will hold your card or check on file.
Payment and Pickup Deadlines: We have limited freezer storage space- this means that orders MUST be picked up as soon as possible after notification.
- At 15 days after notification your card or check on file will be charged for the final order amount. After this charge, you have an additional 15 days to claim your order.
- Failure to claim your order after the additional 15 days will result in your meat being claimed at the property of McLean Beef Inc.
- Orders may be picked up in-store, or shipped at the buyers expense.
- Pickup Incentive: If you pick up your order within 7 days of notification, you will be rewarded with either a McLean Beef hat or a $10 retail store gift card.